Friday, December 12, 2008

The Grand Finale

Well, it's officially finals week here in Madison! I had an exam yesterday, one this morning, a 10 page paper due today, and an exam yet on Monday and Tuesday. I'm averaging 5-6 hours of sleep a night (and I'm definitely a fan of my 8 hour nights), and I've been at the library until about 1am each night, give or take. Don't feel sorry for me! I am DONE with exams on Tuesday and GRADUATING on Sunday... that feels so weird to say! I've also been managing to wake up 30 minutes early each day to watch an episode of Friends; ahh life's simple pleasures. Anyway, lots have been going on!! Here is a list of the events that have been occurring:

1. My amazing roommates and I have decorated our apartment FULL of Christmas joy. It's beautiful!! I'm a big fan of Christmas and my roommates, so it's pretty much the most wonderful place in the world right now!
2. We spent a night taking "Ugly Christmas Sweater" pictures. We had a blast! Below is one entitle, "awkward smile." It makes me laugh!
3. My poor roommate and Maid of Honor, Jamie (on the far right), has 3 kidney stones!! We're waiting for them to pass and she's taking it like a champ. We affectionately refer to them as "the triplets" as it feels like we're waiting for her to go into labor when we ask questions like what she'll do if they come during class or who will hold her hand when "it's time." 4. Ceej and I have a new niece!! Little Miss. Scarlett Rose was born on December 6 at 8 pounds and 1 ounce, and she is beautiful!! Mommy and baby are both happy and healthy. I can't wait to see this little punkin again! I am so happy that she lives in Madison right now so I could be there shortly after the birth, but I will be sad to leave them in a month! Anyway, off to study! I'll update you when I have my Bachelors degree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- or I guess " to Be". your a smart girl so all will go well. What will you be graduating in? Are you moving back to EC and moving out with Ceej?
its a big accomplishment and lots of exciting new adventures in your life to come. congrats hun!! Hope your job hunt goes well!!