Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Fun



On Saturday morning we made the trip to Stillwater to visit my family. It was a short trip, but we had so much fun! The day started with my dad's best breakfasts... the usual cheesy scrambled eggs, pancakes, french toast, and bacon. Because it was so nice out, we all got out and played a game of football. As you can see, the game got pretty intense. Apparently in my non-athletic family (myself DEFINITELY included), we have a secret football star!


After football we all went bowling. Mickeegan had passed two spelling tests and earned it, and we all enjoyed it. It was Elliana's FIRST-ever bowling experience (sadly, no pictures were taken), and fortunately (for her) she really didn't do that much worse than I did.

On a side note, because my sister's family is growing rapidly (remember, 2 boys and twin girls on the way), they are upsizing their vehicle to a van. They've gotten rid of a few (including some beloved ones). One vehicle, below, is in need of a little work before selling. It's the one with all the smoke.

No comments: